· “Sprint” Strait (Neat) Cutting oils are IS – 3065 – 1985, type – 2, non-staining type neat cutting oils blended from high VI – base oils and selective non-corrosive, non-active sulphrised fatty oils. These Oils are recommended for machining of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and for repetitive machining operations of automatics. Gives good performance for free cutting on mild steel where high spindle speeds and short cycle time involves. Also can be used for general purpose machine tool lubricants. Also suitable for operations like thread grinding, form grinding, milling using multiple cutters, multi – tool set ups on automatics, various automatics of capstan or turret lathes.
· Does not contain free sulphur, * Immiscible with water
· Maintain light colour during service providing gives good visibility of machining operation
· High Oiliness, non-corrosive, gives good cooling, chip flushing and penetration
· Reduces tool wear and improves machinability, * No objectionable odour
· Meet antiweld and lubricity requirements of the most severe machining operations on the most difficult to machine metals such as copper and its alloys.
AVAILABLE PACKS :- 210 L, 110 L, 55 L, 20 L, 10 L, 5 L, 1 L