“Sprint” Soluble cutting oil forms stable milky emulsion has cooling and lubricating properties gives excellent surface finish and minimizes tool wear. Recommended for variety of cutting operations, drilling, shaping, grinding, wire drawing, high speed cutting, CNC machining on materials such as Copper, Bronze, Steels, Aluminium and other alloys (Ferrous and non ferrous metals). Dilution Ratio with water varies between 5% to 10% depending on severity of machining.
· Superior cooling and lubricating properties
· Gives excellent surface finish
· Minimizes tool wear
· Stable emulsion in 400ppm hard water
· Anti-rust, anti corrosion properties
· Prevent bacterial growth in the emulsion due to biocide properties and prevent objectionable odour
· Economical in use
NOTE : – Caution : –
· Not to be used in the machining of Magnesium due to potential fire hazards
· For stable emulsion oil should be added to water not vice versa.
AVAILABLE PACKS :- 210 L, 110 L, 55 L, 20 L, 10 L, 5 L, 1 L