“Sprint” compressor oils are premium quality compressor cylinder and crankcase lubricant blended to meet the requirement of DIN 51506 VDL Group and ISO DAA and DAB specifications for air compressor oils. These oils gives excellent performance as cylinder lubricant for reciprocating and rotary air compressors can be used upto 2200C air discharge temperature. Also recommended for screw type compressors. Can be used in the compressor crankcase oil for bearing lubrication, cylinder liners, piston rings, valves etc.
NOTE: – 1. Only 68, 100, 150 compressor oils can be used as crankcase oils.
2. 32, 46,220,320,460 are not recommended for crankcase oils.
· Provides satisfactory lubrication under prolonged high temperature and load conditions
· Good oxidation stability, high thermal stability, low vapour pressure
· Reduces oil consumption
· Resist to foaming, having anti-rust additives.
· Have good demulsibility property and low deposit and sludge forming tendency
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: IS – IS 13256 : 1992
AVAILABLE PACKS :- 210 L, 110 L, 55 L, 20 L, 10 L, 5 L, 1 L